We understand that merely having a rich product basket is not enough for our valued clients. What clients really need is a holistic platform for an entire family (or an organisation) to record, report & manage a comprehensive portfolio of holdings into multiple financial products. We are proud to offer the following highly acclaimed services to our clients.
Client Desk(Wealth Management Desk)
The Client Desk is a premium offering for our clients which consolidates entire wealth/portfolio information, covering every major financial /non-financial product, for an entire family or an organisation. The access to the Client Desk is given through an highly secured, unique login-id and password to every client.
The information inside the desk is updated on a daily basis and all transactions done through us are automatically updated so that clients need not make any entries. The Client Desk empowers you by keeping you updated & informed, anytime any where – throgh online access or through a mobile application.
NJ E-Wealth A/c Service
As a client of our NJ E-Wealth A/c service you can enjoy some big, tangible benefits. You can do hassle, worry and error free transactions in a very easy, time and cost effective manner – any time, any where.
We offer easy transaction facility and few very unique services for mutual fund transactions in our NJ E-Wealth A/c service, as given below.
- Fresh Purchase /Additional Purchase /Redemptions /Switch Transactions
- SIP, STP & SWP registration
- NFO – Purchase, Switch and SIP Registration
- Equity Stock SIP registration
- Equity IPOs and Debt IPOs Application
- Comprehensive reports
What’s more, we offer multiple modes of doing transactions as listed below…
- Mobile: Transact through application on your mobile
- Online Desk: Transact through online Trading Account Desk
- Phone: Call and transact through your phone
- Offline: Transact through physical instructions
Mutual Funds Automated Portfolio Rebalancing System (MARS)
One of the key challenges of managing a portfolio is to regularly monitor and adjust the portfolio on an ongoing basis as per your risk profile and in line with market movements. However, most advisors fail to do so as it involves making multiple transactions frequently in a time bound manner. We have a unique offering for our NJ E-Wealth A/c Clients called as ‘MARS’ that very effectively gives the answer to this problem.
MARS is a technology powered tool which helps in managing asset allocation through periodic rebalancing of portfolio which involves a research & logic driven scheme selection process. With two broad asset allocation offerings – Dynamic & Fixed, MARS is the answer to client worries on portfolio management. For details about MARS please click here
NJ Portfolio Management System (NJ PMS)
NJ Equity PMS (Portfolio Management System) is an offering from the NJ PMS Platform. NJ PMS is managed by NJ Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd. (NJAS), a subsidiary of NJ India Invest Pvt. Ltd. NJAS is a SEBI licensed Portfolio Manager and manages AUM of 151.60 crores with 795 live accounts as on March 31st, 2015.
Till date, NJAS has offered a Mutual Fund – Fund of Funds (FOF) strategy called Dynamic Asset Allocation Portfolio (DAAP). With its strong background in Mutual Fund research and analysis, NJAS strength lies in identifying good Fund Managers to manage and grow client’s wealth through the Mutual Fund route. With this offering, NJAS endeavours to identify good PMS managers for managing wealth of HNI clients and family groups.
NJ PMS offers strategies in Large Cap Portfolio, Mid Cap Portfolio, Multi cap Portfolio and Dynamic Multi cap Portfolio, giving our clients various options depending on the risk appetite.
Why you should choose NJ PMS Services
- Professional management of your portfolio by experienced professionals
- Personalised focus on your unique portfolio
- Continuous monitoring and regular review of your portfolio
- Scope for customisation, personalised portfolios based on specific needs / objectives of the investors
- Hassle free operations with high standards of service and complete portfolio transparency / reporting
- Controlled risk owing to strong internal processes / systems in portfolio management and research driven approach
- Freedom from taking investment decisions and managing administration of portfolio